We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Accounting Lead is a unique position that requires a unique set of skills. This position will function as a multi discipline accounting office position. The position will combine knowledge of AR/AP functions, Inventory Management and Payroll processing.
1. Accounting office experience and education (degree not required)
2. Experience with QuickBooks software preferred
3. Experience in payroll data collection and processing
4. Experience with employee benefits
5. Experience and understanding of general bookkeeping
6. Experience in customer relations and problem solving
7. Experience with use of Excel and computer bookkeeping systems.
- Need to be able to work independently, communicate with third party vendors as well and internal staff, work well under pressure, meet strict deadlines, and ability to work with minimal direction
- Must be flexible in daily job duties
- This position offers a flexible schedule but task requirements need to complete on deadlines.
Working Environment/Minimum Physical Requirement
A worker in this position must have the physical, visual and auditory ability to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodations. Position may require sitting, kneeling, stooping, crouching or bending on an occasional basis. Occasional exposure to the outdoors in winter and summer may be required. May be required to lift up to 50 pounds in order to perform essential functions.
· Provides support to departments in the areas of sales invoice processing
· Work with third party software vendor for processing of payroll
· Able to communicate with employees in a friendly and knowledgeable manner
· Responsible for financial record keeping by using accounting software or specialized ledgers to record and process daily sales and cash reconciliations.
· This position requires a strong aptitude for math, attention to detail, familiarity with basic accounting procedures, and computer and ten-key proficiency.
· Coordinates reporting between departments including revenue and payables
· Reports Daily Sales and Cash Deposits to Controller
· Ensures that internal controls are met and maintained in all departments
· Understanding of internal controls as they relate to inventory
· Work to provide the best customer experience setting a high standard of service.
· Abides by all company employment guidelines.
Effects on End Results
This position has a significant impact on the accurate and timely reporting of financial results on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and will be integral to the continued daily operations and success of the company.