We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Account Executive - Phone Warrior
Here' s the deal, we' re growing our inside sales team rapidly and we' re looking for a few top performers to join the team. We' re going to skip all of the cliché s that you normally read about this " exciting, challenging, and fulfilling opportunity".
Instead, here' s a list of some words that will describe the person we' re looking for ( quick note: these are not cliché words that are thrown around lightly and it would be a good idea for you to take an honest assessment of whether they describe you before applying.)
The words: Hungry, Humble, Curious, Resourceful, Coachable, Persistent, Passionate, Likable, Ambitious, Intelligent, Patient. If this sounds like you. Then it' s time to take the next step and apply.
For those analytical types...here' s some of the fine print...
- Reaches out to at least 130+ clients (ideally) a day via phone calls.
- Thinks quickly and overcomes objections to find out what’ s really important, what they are looking for, and when they need to find it.
- Adapts to specific requests from clients on a call-to-call basis.
- Records detailed notes about the lead' s needs/wants for the clients to see
- Converts quality conversations into deals.
- Takes on miscellaneous responsibilities
What We' re Looking For:
- Attention to detail (we want you to sweat the small stuff)
- Strong written skills (not handwriting!). Ability to put notes in an online system
- Ability to thrive in a cohesive team environment
- Comfortable learning new technologies
- Self-motivated and hard working
- Flexible and comfortable with constant change
- Well-spoken and comfortable talking to C-Level Executives on the phone
- Concerned more with creating value for our clients as opposed to gaining higher metrics than their peers
- Doesn’ t mind an occasional dog in the office