We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY!
MANUFACTURING COMPANY FOR CONSTRUCTION NEEDING AN AR SPECIALIST ASAP!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Maintain up-to-date billing system
· Generate and send out invoices accurately
· Follow up on, collect and allocate payments
· Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
· Perform account reconciliations
· Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
· Research and resolve payment discrepancies
· Generate age analysis
· Review AR aging to ensure compliance
· Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
· Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash, etc.
· Process credit card payments
· Prepare bank deposits
· Investigate and resolve customer queries
· Effectively communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally
· Assist with month-end closing
· Collect data and prepare monthly metrics
· Develop proactive processes to aid in A/R improvement and collection efforts
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
· 3+ years of experience in Construction with A/R, Collections and/or general Accounting experience
· 2+ years of Construction experience with high volume invoices
· Knowledge of office administration and procedures
· Well-organized, extreme attention to detail, and time management are essential to this position
· Knowledge of general accounting principals and bookkeeping procedures
· Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements
· Demonstrated proficiency in computer systems.
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Strong customer service and ability to interact with customers, vendors, and employees in a professional, outgoing and friendly manner
· Organizational skills
· Problem analysis and problem solving skills
· Ability to maintain composure
· Sense of urgency
· Tenacious, go getter
· Honesty, integrity, collaboration
· Knowledge of construction field a must.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above and below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Two-year degree at a college in general Accounting principles and/or 0-2 years of related work experience or training may substitute for educational requirement on a year for year basis; or equivalent combination there-of.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to understand read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals in English. Ability to provide input on process improvement and/or write routine reports and correspondence with clients. Strong ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
REASONING SKILLS: Ability to follow instructions and guidelines to perform the functions of the jobs. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations using good judgment and creativity where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.OTHER SKILLS: All standard office equipment including phone, fax, copier, printer, calculator, ten key, and computer. Applicant should be proficient with all Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and Email.
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance after 90 days. 1 week vacation your first year 2 weeks after your second year!
$19 to 23 dollars per hour. Monday through Friday full time; start time flexible.