We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Fantastic, local demolition company is currently looking for a self-motivated Accounts Payable/Receivable specialist, to join their team. The primary duties include prompt and accurate processing of accounts payable, vendor account and credit card reconciliations and verifications, data entry, payment processing, filing and payment of multi-state and multi-jurisdictional sales tax on a monthly basis, Accounts Receivable Deposits, Equipment capitalization and files management, and other miscellaneous projects (See Tasks and Responsibilities).
Qualified candidates have:
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years of experience with accounts payable, job costing, general accounting or equivalent; experience with spreadsheet preparation and manipulation, and work with integrated Accounting software (Vista by Viewpoint a plus),
- Knowledge and solid understanding of accounts payable/general ledger systems and procedures and chart of accounts,
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, particularly accounts payable,
- Ability to sort, check, count, and verify numbers,
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail,
- Excellent computer skills, particularly in MS Office Suite products such as Word, Excel, and Outlook,
- Experience in the construction industry (strongly desired),
- Excellent organizational and customer skills,
- Works well in a Team environment and one on one team member interaction
- Ability to prioritize and manage a busy workload.
This position is full-time, Monday – Friday, we officer competitive pay and benefits