We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
We are a well-established Seattle based company with ties to multiple industries. We have won awards for quality and craftsmanship, and pride ourselves on creating a fun and friendly work environment. We offer a fantastic benefits package and endless opportunities for growth.
This position will report to the Accounts Receivable Supervisor and will provide overall support to the Accounts Receivable department. Such duties include, but are not limited to, the following functions:
- Preparing reports to identify customers that require payment prior to guest arrival; according to prepay terms
- Process credit card charges and refunds
- Balancing previous day’ s credit card transactions on a daily basis
- Maintaining strong customer relationships to ensure timely collection of receivables
- Assisting with accounting related customer service issues, inquiries, discrepancies, etc.
- Ensuring accurate invoices/statements are maintained
- Posting daily payments prior to end of day deadline
- Managing and reviewing aging reports for specified accounts and notify management when needed for escalated issues
- Researching issues for invoice adjustments
- Updating various spreadsheets/databases as requested
- Participate in projects for system implementations and/or process related developments that are AR or externally initiated, to ensure that AR requirements are met and/or work efficiently
- Performing account reconciliations
- Identifying, developing and/or implementing process improvements
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple tasks
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to meet established deadlines
- Strong computer skills, particularly with Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work with international customers
Demonstrate high levels of motivation and be eager to learn